Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The young person I see in my mom...


The Yong Person I see in my mom is that of a young woman in a twenty year old mindset in a fifty three year old body. I say my mom is still a young person even though she really isn’t because she acts like it. She still be going out and shopping for hours, she buy clothes that she would buy if she was still in her twenties. But I still love her and will forever love her till the day I die.

My mom still be having fun and is still happy at her age and that’s all you can really ask for. She’s earned the right in a since to do whatever she wants to do and do it in whatever way she pleases. I feel if you have been through all the stuff she’s been through and you have made to live past fifty that you are able to live your life how you want even if it means acting like a age your not.

And plus I feel forever love her because she has raised me most of my life by herself and I’m forever indebted to her for that because she’s the main reason I’m not in the streets in some gang or something. She’s the reason I’m such a gentleman as I am and a respectable man that I am. That’s why I love my mom and the young person that still lives within her.

No comments:

Post a Comment