Monday, December 13, 2010

The oldest person I know..

The oldest person I no is my Great Grandmother on my fathers side. She lives in Miami Florida and my family and I go to visit her every summer. She is ninety-one years old. She is a very healthy lady. She can walk fine without a cane or anything to keep her up. She speaks well and is still able to cook very good meals. She lives right by a river. The river is basically her backyard. There are alligators in the river and lizards in her backyard. She is not afraid of them at all and feeds them for fun, but not keeping the lizard as a pet. She takes pictures of the alligators whenever she sees one. I've never seen a alligator when i go but she has pictures to show us. My great Grandmother is a wonderful lady, nice, young, and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment