Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A time when I was happy..

The time when I was totally happy was the beginning of the sumer in 2009. It was a time for family to be together. My family and my aunt's family from my dad's side of the family. There was my uncle, aunt, big cousin and my little cousin. Both of my cousins are girls. My older cousin is twenty-two and my little cousin is fifteen years old.
     They call my dad, telling him they just got off the plane and to pick them up. My dad has a large truck, so I decide to go with him. I am so happy to see my uncle, aunt and two cousins. I don't get a chance to see them a lot. Maybe, I get to see them once a year. When they come out the airport, they see us and we see them. I get out to give them all hugs and help them get their luggage in the back of the truck. As they get into the car, everyone is happy to see one another.
     The reason my cousins and their parents came to Inglewood from Modesto is that there was a weeding to go to. There were another cousin of mine that was getting married. That was avery happy time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment