Monday, December 13, 2010

A Hundred Dollars

If I a hundred dollars but I couldn't possibly keep it, I would definitely donate to Invisible Children. Invisible Children is a non-profit organization who help the kids of Uganda.The kids of Uganda are unfortunately being abducted form their homes and forced to go to war and kill. I heard about this while in the 7th grade and was immediately interested.
Within the whole thing, I would donate specifically to the scholarship part of this organization. Specifically that portion because their scholarship program gives students a chance to attend secondary school or even a University. I feel and believe that that is really wonderful, and it gives the students of Uganda to make something out of their lives other being soldiers against their will.

No comments:

Post a Comment