Tuesday, December 14, 2010

College after highschool?


If you were to ever ask me if a person should go to college right after high school I would say that it depends on the individual themselves. I would say that because first of all some people want to get college over with as soon as possible and others want to take a break for awhile before they dedicate themselves to college. And some people don’t want to go to college altogether.

In my own opinion of what I would do is go right after high school because I know I wouldn’t go back if I took an extended break. I would go as soon as I got out of high school because the information you learned school wise would still be fresh in your mind and would make college work sort of easier. Other than taking a break and losing some of the information then you would be screwed and have to relearn some of the information. I think going early would be good because you would be able to enjoy the college life style while your still young instead of putting off college and coming back probably at an older age. That’s how I feel in my opinion about going early to college. And if you get that scholarship then you basically have to go right after high school because everything is free and you really have don’t have to pay for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment