Monday, December 13, 2010

Tweenty feet tall..

Imagine if I were twenty feet tall. That is about two stories tall. Walking around at that height is crazy. I could do many great things at that height. When someone needs a ladder to get something or put something up at that height, I can do it. For me to be that tall, my arms are probably at least eight feet wide (one arm). I do not think anyone would let me play basketball because it would be so unfair. Really unfair for a lot of sports. I would need a two story house with no stairs in the house so I would be able to fit. My car would have to be custom made. If I were walking in the mall, I could look on the second floor inside the stores without being on the second floor. It would be good, but also bad in some ways being that tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment