Monday, December 13, 2010

My Restaurant

My restaurant would be absolutely amazing. Skylar's would be a casual family-style Italian restaurant located right across the street from the beach. I thought Italian restaurant feel, I should decorated it with red and white checkered tablecloths, dimmed lights, and stucco and brick walls along with an opening into the pizza area where customers can watch the pizzas being made and placed into the large brick oven. Skylar's would play the sounds of smooth jazz throughout the restaurant to keep the mood fun. The walls would be covered from head to toe in photos of the family, staff, and customers all adding to the home-away-from-home environment. The staff at Skylar's would be well mannered, and treat the customers with care and respect. 
Skylar's is my Italian restaurant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment