Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There's something about the way he...

There's something about the way he saves me from everything letting me know every thing is going to be okay. I have yet the words to describe him although i have all the words to say. I don't know him as much as i would like to but i feel he knows everything about me, somethings i don;t even know. Scary right. Never the less it is the truth. He's always there for me and know he would never leave me no matter what. He told me he'd love me forever. Although forever is a very long time that's what he said. I want to know him more the anything in the world and i want to be something to him.There's something about the way he loves me that made me write about him and i wouldn't change this something for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment