Thursday, December 9, 2010

My crazy dream..

In this dream, I was a hero to almost all the students in the world! I came up with an idea that would help a lot of students with their homework because we all need it, well most of us do. Anyways, so I start an Internet company called "Homework Helper." I lined up some of the smartest kids in my very big school to explain algebra II, chemistry, psychology, and even to correct homework before it’s turned in! To my surprise, as soon as the kids at school find out, they all flocked to my Web site and were on it every night. Even on days we didn't  have school. An even bigger surprise to me was when I found out kids from schools around the country started to log on. from that point on, I knew I was on to something very good and honorable. A couple of weeks passed and everything was going perfectly fine and my peers were boosting their grades, but unfortunately I had a huge problem. My parents nor anyone else had any idea of what I was doing or capable of. No one suspected it could be me who started this web page until the day a reporter from People magazine called my mother and said he wants to interview her brilliant daughter for their next issue. I was shocked out of mind and had no idea any of this would happen. My mom was a little confused at first, but she came around and let me do the interview. From there, I did lots of talk shows and received many different awards form a variety of people. I was so happy and complete until my father came into my room, turned on the lights, and pulled the covers from my body saying "wake up ney ney".

No comments:

Post a Comment