Friday, December 10, 2010

College test!

1. ASK THE INSTRUCTOR –  If I don't completely understand the work being taught, I would make sure to ask a lot of questions for this exam.
2. LOOK UP PAST COPIES – I would go to library or look on the interent and research work related to my exam. I would be sure to understand it there,
3. MAKE YOUR OWN TEST – From everything my instructor has talked about, I would put myself in the shoes of the instructor and make up my own test.
4. REVIEW YOUR NOTES – Go over and reread all highlighted sections of my text again. Don’t re-read the entire text, just highlighted areas that are also in my notes. If possible, mkae up test questions from these hihlighted notes as mentioned above.
5. CALL A STUDY GROUP – Have a  true “TEST PARTY” I'd gather about 5 people or less, and form a circle. Going one by one, have each person ask a potential test question to another person in the circle. Individually, I think this would help me prepare my answers, and see how others answered the questions in the game.
6. GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP – Sleeping is so amazing. It refreshes the body and refreshes your mind to think strong and clearly. I tend to work a lot better on 10 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment