Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haiku !

It beams down on me,
Like a fire in the sky,
Shelter me with warmth.


Summer is over,
There's no more late nights for me,
Silently, I weep.


Right there high above
Past the blue sky and white clouds,
There's a hidden rainbow.

Forcefully it blows,
Freezing every inch of me,
Giving me the chills.

Cries from the dark Sky,
Drenching my body with rain,
I guess I'll cry too.

We went to the beach,
Played in the sand and held hands,
Oh why must that end ?

A mess created,
Every where I look, there's filth
Our world is destroyed.

They're grown everywhere,
Flowers, everyone loves them.
But lilies are best,

Flies fly all day long,
They annoy me completely,
I can't wait till they're gone.

A twinkle in sight,
oh how I love when it shines,
And hate when they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment