Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Am

I am beautiful and fashionable,

I wonder why people lie about their feelings,

I hear my mother's sweet and lovable voice in my ear,

I see the beautiful rainbow above in the bright blue sky,

I am beautiful and fashionable.


I pretend I am a mermaid in the ocean while I swim in the cool water.

I want to know more about God,

I feel a million butterflies in my stomach when I am on stage about to perform.

I touch the bright stars,

I worry about homeless people,

I cry when my feelings are hurt,

I am beautiful and fashionable.


I understand that there are really cruel people in the world,

I say I believe in God,

I dream the impossible,

I try my best at everything I do,

I hope that I live to see another day,

I am beautiful and fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment